I, Frantz Mondesir, am a designer that embraces risk and innovation as a means of moving forward, and offers an imaginative and ever absorbent perspective on the world of design and its future.
Frantz Mondesir's Resume:
• College for Creative Studies, Detroit, Michigan
Pursuing a BFA in Product Design
Anticipated Graduation Date: 2012
• Columbus College of Art and Design
• Institute for Education (I.E.A), Apprenticeship program
Art Center College, Pasadena, California
• Design and Architecture Senior High, Miami, Florida
• South Florida Boxing, Miami, FL, 2006-2007
Part of an advertisement and marketing team for furthering business pursuits
• Mercedes Benz Corporate Run, Miami, FL, 2006
Volunteer, Assisted in charity fund raiser for cancer patients.
• Van Teal- Lamp Design Internship, Miami, FL, Fall & Winter of 2007
Assisted in conceptual lamp designing.
• MOCA Museum of Art, Miami, FL, 2006-2007
Volunteer, Assisted with children in the community art program.
• Host/ Server, Shake Shack, Miami, Florida, summer 2010
CLUBS and AWARDS:
• 2009 Merit Scholarship to attend College for Creative Studies, on academic and portfolio
• 2008 Gold Key Regional Scholastics Competition Winner, Based on portfolio
• 2007 IDSA- Industrial Design Students Association member
• 5000 Role Models of Excellence, based on active involvement in the advancement of communities
Available For Freelance
- Rhino 3D modeling